dmeagan

Blue Diamond Almonds

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if any of the blue diamond almomnds are gluten-free? Including the flavored ones? I know the almond milk is, but not sure on the nuts.

I ate a crap load of the lime flavored a couple of weeks ago and did not feel ill. I didn't see anything on the label that suggested gluten - although I have since tested positive for casein sensitivity so I hope they don't have dairy in them because they were so good!

You are good to go on the Blue Diamond almonds (including the flavored ones)

They also have a line of crackers called "Nut-Thins" that are gluten free and truly exceptional. Give those a try as well -- knowing that you're safe.

I contacted the company and was told they all are gluten-free EXCEPT for the wasabi and soy flavoured nuts and the Jordan ones. The chili lime are my favourites.

I contacted the company and was told they all are gluten-free EXCEPT for the wasabi and soy flavoured nuts and the Jordan ones. The chili lime are my favourites.

I had NO idea that they had wasabi, soy or Jordan. They must not have been rolled out here yet. And chili lime sounds really good. I know that Trader Joe's has Chili Lime cashews and they are amazing.

I had NO idea that they had wasabi, soy or Jordan. They must not have been rolled out here yet. And chili lime sounds really good. I know that Trader Joe's has Chili Lime cashews and they are amazing.

I'm surprised, too, as the US in general has sooooo much more gluten-free stuff than we do in Canada. They are yummy for spicy salt cravings! :)