WinterSong

Have A Huge Headache Right Now - What Can I Take?

Rate this topic

Hi,

I have a monster of a headache. I'm pretty sure it's from gluten withdrawl, and I don't ever remember having one this bad before. I'm trying to find something I can take, and I know that a few versions of Tylenol are gluten free. But I've heard that ibuprofen does something to tear up the stomach? Does Tylenol do anything like that?

For now I'm going to drink lots of water. Hope this goes away soon....

Hi,

I have a monster of a headache. I'm pretty sure it's from gluten withdrawl, and I don't ever remember having one this bad before. I'm trying to find something I can take, and I know that a few versions of Tylenol are gluten free. But I've heard that ibuprofen does something to tear up the stomach? Does Tylenol do anything like that?

For now I'm going to drink lots of water. Hope this goes away soon....

I take IB for mine...it doesnt seem to do anything to my stomach...but I dont take it a whole lot. HTH Terri O

Tylenol is fine for the stomach as far as I know. Ibuprofen and aspirin are not.

Tylenol is fine for the stomach as far as I know. Ibuprofen and aspirin are not.

Naproxen sodium (Aleve) is in my experience less irritating than ibuprofen is to the stomach.