Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tennisman

Disrespectfull People

Hey, did that chincilla morph into a dog? That IS quite a trick !!!! IrishHeart and her cat, Bella applaud enthusiastically!!! :lol:

:lol: Chilli LAUGHS at the pup... from afar..

Okay.. you HAVE to put Bella's photo on here... go to the Tickle me thread - it's a hat show. Bella Diva..

I'm also waiting to hear that the Chef has been lynched somewhere... tarred and feathered.. I guess I shouldn't go there but it's just that news travels.. ya know?

I might start telling people that gluten eats my intestines. Don't know if that is completely accurate but it would probably get their attention. :)

hey, let's say that.....it sure sounds waaaay cooler than "it blunts my villi" B):lol:....Kareng, may we use your line?? :D

hey, let's say that.....it sure sounds waaaay cooler than "it blunts my villi" B):lol:....Kareng, may we use your line?? :D

That's what i'm here for - comic relief and great wisdom.

Actually, my hub was explaining to someone why I wasn't eating he said, " even a little crumb or flour in the air can destroy her intestines.". Nice to know he listened to me at least once.

That's what i'm here for - comic relief and great wisdom.

Actually, my hub was explaining to someone why I wasn't eating he said, " even a little crumb or flour in the air can destroy her intestines.". Nice to know he listened to me at least once.

oh, what a good hubs!! ;) Mine told another male friend of ours what celiac meant and I eavesdropped and he did such a good job explaining it....I was so proud, I teared up a bit... :)

Now, that guy's wife is being tested. Good hubs!