Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fakename

Hummus And Raw Cocoa Nibs?

Does anyone know where to purchase gluten-free hummus and cocoa nibs? I was specifically wondering if the former could be bought from Henry's (I think they have a gluten-free one, any info. on that?), and if the latter could be from Trader Joe's? Thanks all!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Does anyone know where to purchase gluten-free hummus and cocoa nibs? I was specifically wondering if the former could be bought from Henry's (I think they have a gluten-free one, any info. on that?), and if the latter could be from Trader Joe's? Thanks all!

I make my own hummus but purchase my gluten-free cacao nibs at Nutters (local health food store - don't think you have them in the US?). The brand is Organic Traditions and is gluten-free, non GMO and nut free. Plus it is certified organic.

What do you use your cacao nibs for? Amongst other things I love to make rubs for beef, add to smoothies, dips, etc. I just love them. :)

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.