dube

Do You Take Something Or Wait It Out?

Rate this topic

My "D" is not stopping. I seem to have anxiety right before I have to go and it's just a little at a time. Should I let it run its corse or try something to stop it? What does everyone do?

My "D" is not stopping. I seem to have anxiety right before I have to go and it's just a little at a time. Should I let it run its corse or try something to stop it? What does everyone do?

In my case I let it run it's course now as previous experience tells me in my case I am wasting my money by buying OTC meds to treat as they do nothing for me! Your best bet is to ask your doctor though.

I used to let it run its course because I didn't know what was wrong with me and I had always heard that if you have a stomach bug or ate something bad that it's better to get it all out of your system.

However, after being ill for months I started taking Immodium so that I wouldn't have to spend my whole life in the bathroom. It usually helps me.

Just my two cents.

It depends where I am. If I am at home or will be home soon after getting glutened, I'll let it run it's course. Otherwise I take immodium.