Rate this topic

Does anyone know if porknbeans in the can has gluten in them or not? I hope I posted in the right area cause this is the 1st time I have posted anything. Thank you

Does anyone know if porknbeans in the can has gluten in them or not? I hope I posted in the right area cause this is the 1st time I have posted anything. Thank you

Not knowing the exact brand or the list of ingredients, it would be impossible to answer. Have you tried googling it to check if it is gluten-free? Or post the list of ingredients...

It depends. Some have gluten and some don't.

I googled Heinz gluten free and got this list. You can try this with other brands but check that it is the company's website & their list not Bubba Know- it -all's list. I think this is a US list and it might be different in other countries, even Canada.

http://www.heinz.com/glutenfree/products.html

I use B&M Beans and spice them up with Lea& Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce (US ONLY), Kraft Mustard, Tabasco Sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, Green Peppers and Onions....with bacon on the top.

:D:D:D

Yes,not all baked beans are gluten free.

Bush's baked beans are gluten-free and Casein free!

from their website:

" All BUSH'S products manufactured after May, 2010 are gluten-free.

We have reformulated our Chili Beans products and our Chili Magic Chili Starter products to no longer contain wheat flour; the ingredient statement on these products to now state Modified Corn Starch. Due to store inventory rotation and other elements beyond our control, we still urge you to check the labels before consuming these products if you have gluten restrictions.

We do use corn starch in some of our products, but it does not contain gliadin gluten from wheat, barley, oats or rye grains which may cause adverse responses in persons suffering from Celiac Sprue. In addition, any vinegar used in our products is corn-based and distilled."