DesertDogs

Recommend An Online Store For gluten-free Products?

Rate this topic

I live in the boonies and don't have a lot available to choose from, so I do a lot of online shopping. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an online 'store' that sells a lot of gluten-free foods. I need bread mix (love Pamela's), supplements (Quercitin and Bromelain) and tortillas or wraps. Plus I'd like to get some sauces.

Is there one place where I can get these or will I have to go to several sites?

I'll be looking around, but thought I'd ask because of the wealth of information here. Thanks!

Have you checked out the Gluten Free Mall here?

There is also NutsOnline where I get good gluten free flours- they have a whole section of gluten free goodies, but it isn't stuff like wraps and sauces...more like fruits, nuts, chocolate and gluten free cereals and mixes of flours. But anyway they are good so I thought I would throw that out there.

I live in the boonies too. I order everything (Pamela's especially) from the site whose name is the same as the huge river in South America (can't remember if naming that site causes a problem here). I coordinate my orders for when I need Tinyada pasta and order them at the same time... then shipping is FREE! My local health food store asked me if I wanted them to order stuff for me, but I had to tell them that ordering online saves me $$. I order the bulk Pamela's bread mix. It comes in bags that make 3+ loaves of bread and I add my own yeast.

You can get the Pamela's from amazon, don't know about the other items. If you use their subscribe and save program, you save an additional 15% and it's always free shipping even if you don't meet the $25 minimum. It's like placing a standing order but they always notify you (by email) when they are about to ship so you can cancel or delay it. You can cancel anytime, even after the first order. I use it on several items. Not all items are available in the program and they tend to be bulk orders so you have to have room to store things. The Pamela's bread mix came in a package of 6. They have the glutino pretzels but it comes in a package of 12 large bags and I just don't have room for all of those. I need to find someone to split an order with me ;)

I use both Amazon & Vitacost.com. Both have very reasonable prices.

Thank you all! I didn't even see the gluten free mall when I posted, but did shortly afterward. Thanks again!