txplowgirl

Update, Feeling Better!

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, it's me again. :D

Well, since last time I posted about my problems things have changed. Right after my last post on venting my mom got sick and spent almost a month and a half in the hospital with plurisy which turned into numonia. She nearly didn't make it.

Well, I came home 2 weeks ago. I've been off the truck that long and I am feeling a lot better.

I told the old goat to go take a hike and with my mom as bad as she is i've made the decision to come off the road and get a job here in town so I can be closer to my her in case she needs help.

All my gluten symptoms have resolved and my Fibro has eased up a lot. I think a lot of it was stress having to put up with him. Anyway. I am 100% better than I was.

Just thought I would give an update.

Glad your feeling better!!

Glad to hear you took care of the extra baggage that was causing you stress. It's amazing what stress does th our bodies....I hope you find a likable job......Glad to hear your Mom is doing good as well...

Happy you put the old goat out to pasture! Keep the gate closed! No matter how sad his little goaty eyes look at you.

How awesome! Glad to hear your symptoms are abating. It's incredible how our bodies respond to stress. And how much they hurt! Ouch. :(

Thanks for sharing your good news. :)

Happy you put the old goat out to pasture! Keep the gate closed! No matter how sad his little goaty eyes look at you.

:D That's the truth! Thanks everyone.

Had to giggle at the old goat comment! :lol:

Glad you are feeling better! Hope your mom gets well soon and you enjoy your new job!

That is great news. May not for the old goat, but certainly for you. Wishing you continued health and happiness.