Rate this topic

What's on my mind right now? Shooting a certain person in a certain spot! A lot of you know my story about the old goat and I. We split up a few weeks ago and he calls me tonight from a motel room with a woman he's known for awhile and they're in the middle of you know what! He's getting back at me for leaving him (I couldn't put up with his controlling ways anymore) and this is his way of paying me back. It shouldn't bother me but I still love the old goat.

What's on my mind right now? Shooting a certain person in a certain spot! A lot of you know my story about the old goat and I. We split up a few weeks ago and he calls me tonight from a motel room with a woman he's known for awhile and they're in the middle of you know what! He's getting back at me for leaving him (I couldn't put up with his controlling ways anymore) and this is his way of paying me back. It shouldn't bother me but I still love the old goat.

I....I...I...I'm sitting here sputtering!

Now you know you did the right thing! Wanting you to listen! Might want to tell that woman about that! She might not be too pleased.

If he comes around, here is a recipe for goat stew in the crockpot

http://greenlinglocal.wordpress.com/2009/06/12/slow-cooker-goat-bourguignon

That's impressively childish. He didn't just major in asshattery, but got a doctorate in the subject!

You did the right thing getting away from him. How childish. You can go on in life and find happiness for yourself. Put yourself first now. I am so sorry he did that to you.

I called her this morning and asked her if she did that intentionally. She was shocked you could hear it in her voice. He did that without her knowing. I feel sorry for her because she thought that he really cared for her to find out that he used her. Needless to say she's gone. He called really ticked off at me because SHE left. I told him that's what he gets for doing what he did, then I hung up on him.

I called her this morning and asked her if she did that intentionally. She was shocked you could hear it in her voice. He did that without her knowing. I feel sorry for her because she thought that he really cared for her to find out that he used her. Needless to say she's gone. He called really ticked off at me because SHE left. I told him that's what he gets for doing what he did, then I hung up on him.

Congratulations!!!

YES!

With the past record of this guys behavior you may want to get a court ordered stay away order. Do not respond to stuff like this, while calling the women this happened with was a natural thing to do it may not have been wise. This guy may not be just childish he could end up being dangerous. Protect yourself please.

That's terrible!

When I had my first apartment, I had to have a roommate. My first roommate was a friend but he moved out to take care of a house for his dad. It belonged to an elderly neighbor lady with 30 cats. He did ask me to move in with him. The rent would have been a lot cheaper. But as much as I love cats, I couldn't stand the stench. They had apparently peed on the walls or the floor or I don't know what. Doug hired people to clean and try to get the stench out, but it never happened. So when I did visit I would have to keep my visits short. I just couldn't take it.

Anyway... That meant I had to get a new roommate. And when he or she moved out, yet another. So I took out an ad in the paper. I did ask for a $20 deposit when I took off of their rent once they moved in. If they didn't move in, I kept the money.

And I kept the money with one guy. Turns out he was just using me to make his ex jealous. He did apologize to me but said it was worth the $20. He somehow left my phone number with her so when she called I innocently said he was moving in. Then when the day came for him to move in, and he didn't show, I called him at work and he told me why he did it.

So yeah. Men can do stupid things. Oh and did I mention that I am married now? Oh yeah. Yep. Yep.

Anyway... That meant I had to get a new roommate. And when he or she moved out, yet another. So I took out an ad in the paper. I did ask for a $20 deposit when I took off of their rent once they moved in. If they didn't move in, I kept the money.

And I kept the money with one guy. Turns out he was just using me to make his ex jealous. He did apologize to me but said it was worth the $20. He somehow left my phone number with her so when she called I innocently said he was moving in. Then when the day came for him to move in, and he didn't show, I called him at work and he told me why he did it.

So yeah. Men can do stupid things. Oh and did I mention that I am married now? Oh yeah. Yep. Yep.

Julie- that's pretty funny now! I know it wasn't then but , now we are grown-ups, .... :)

It is kind of funny. For $20 you were the other woman for a day.

• Upvote 1