Azzy

External Exposure

Rate this topic

Hi, I'm a newbie at all this! =( I'm SO overwhelmed right now, I've been in tears for 2 days. My question is; Do I have to check my soaps, lotions and makeups for gluten? Does it depend on the severity of my allergy? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I'm a newbie at all this! =( I'm SO overwhelmed right now, I've been in tears for 2 days. My question is; Do I have to check my soaps, lotions and makeups for gluten? Does it depend on the severity of my allergy? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Wither you are allergic,gluten intolerant ,undiagnosed or diagnosed celiac, YES you need to check your soaps ,lotions and make up for gluten.

Have you been tested?

Welcome to the forums :)

I didn't do that at first, just my lipgloss and shampoos. Now I check everything but I have been gluten-free for a year. It'll get easier, I promise :)

I'm also very new and have only checked a few things such as lotions, soaps, etc. so far. I decided to start out focusing on food and found that cross-contamination issues alone were so overwhelming that I would need to wait a bit before taking a good look at the non-food products I use.