mamastinky

I Think I Found Relief From Glutening

Rate this topic

I have only recently been diagnosed, by symptoms. After my first 5 weeks gluten-free I had symptoms that felt like I had gluten.. headache, stomachache, muscle convulsions, mood swings, anxiety.. I was panicked, desperate, and scared. It took 2-3 days for me to recover from that.

That was 3 weeks ago. Yesterday, an hour after eating a few new foods I just got at the store, It started again. Symptoms came on swiflty. At first I inspected the suspect foods, but I couldn't think straight. I tried to calm myself and ponder how I was going to handle this. It dawned on me to try a large dose of amino acid complex. I was so messed up I had to ask my husband to retrieve them and count six for me. I could hardly control my motor functions because of the muscle convulsions. it was horrible.

Within 20 minutes I noticed a difference. Within an hour, I felt almost normal again. I am not exactly sure what happened, but I have been studying biological chemistry in my spare time and I plan to find out as much as I can in order to manage my life in spite of my condition.

The culprit, we suspect, was Jaxn's Brand Twice-Baked Potato Stix. The front of the bag says "Gluten Free" but I still read the ingredients before purchase. However, I missed the bold type underneath that states, "Baked in a facility that also produces products containing wheat." Is that enough to do it, really? Has anyone else had experiences with essential aminos supplements?