Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigercat17

Vitamins?

Sorry, Irish, I'm not going to be able to come up with a link for that article. It was written by a registered dietician, posted on a RD website. I had one copy of the article (which was printed by my friend) and gave it to another friend that has Graves Disease. That was a couple of months ago. The letter from Bayer reminded me about that article.

that's okay, Marilyn. I can't drink OJ right now anyway--I have a burning mouth & throat. Hopefully, that will go away in time. :(

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's kind of like my saying my house is dust free because I don't add any dust to it. :D

T.H. -This is brilliant! I really do think it was CC from the Vitafusion vitamins. I called this company when I first started taking them and they reassured me that they tested for gluten and there was no gluten in their facility. I really though it was a company I could trust and they were the last item I ever thought of that would have CC in them. :blink: They are supposed to be GFCFSF. They are so wrong...

I know it's hard to recommend vitamins and I know you're super sensitive. Are there any vitamins that you take?

Thanks! :)

Lisa

Infertility since 1995/Endometriosis

Hasimoto Thyroid disease 1998

Enlarged Abdominal Lymph nodes since 2003 - Stable

Thyroid Hurtle Cell Cancer 2008 Stage 1- Total Thyriodectomy 2008

Anxiety/Depression/Insomnia/Fatigue - Gone with gluten free diet

Acid reflux -LPR 7-2009 - Gone with a Strict gluten free diet

Celiac disease - positive upper endoscopy & Blood Test 9-2009

Undiagnosed celiac for 20 years - Gluten free since 9-13-09

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me figure this out. There is so much great advice here!

I really think I ruled out a soy intolerance. I've been eating soy products without any problems and I'm feeling really good. I did start taking one of the vitamins that I least suspected - the GNC Multi Ultra vitamins again just to test it out. I got courageous... :D or I'm just really stupid... :D It's now been four days and I haven't had any reactions to them so far. I even cleaned my house yesterday for the first time in months! :D

Now I'm on the search again for a new calcium supplement. I found a really interesting article about calcium. I thought I would share this with my friends. ;)

http://www.healthcastle.com/calciumpill.shtml

Lisa

Infertility since 1995/Endometriosis

Hasimoto Thyroid disease 1998

Enlarged Abdominal Lymph nodes since 2003 - Stable

Thyroid Hurtle Cell Cancer 2008 Stage 1- Total Thyriodectomy 2008

Anxiety/Depression/Insomnia/Fatigue - Gone with gluten free diet

Acid reflux -LPR 7-2009 - Gone with a Strict gluten free diet

Celiac disease - positive upper endoscopy & Blood Test 9-2009

Undiagnosed celiac for 20 years - Gluten free since 9-13-09