Rate this topic

Yay!!! Rice Kripie Treats! :D I'm so excited! Thank you for posting :)

• Upvote 1

I will try them They are made with "whole grain brown rice". I don't think the regular ones are. They may be healthier but not quite the same.

• Upvote 1

I've been eating the Nature's Path crispy rice and it's whole grain brown. They don't have quite as much crackle and pop but they are still really good. I'm interesting in trying these!

• Upvote 1

I liked that brown rice part. White food can't be good for you. :P

• Upvote 1

Aww :( I didn't know that they used a different rice. I am so sick of gluten free food being "healthy" lol I want to indulge!

Aww :( I didn't know that they used a different rice. I am so sick of gluten free food being "healthy" lol I want to indulge!

My thoughts exactly! I just wanted those same old Rice Krispies with no real redeeming nutritional value. :lol:

I'm concerned that Kellogg's will use it (gluten-free & brown rice) as an excuse to charge more $$ than the regular Rice Krispies. Has anybody heard if they are suppose to be priced the same? I really appreciate that the Chex cereals are "normal" price.

• Upvote 1

I'm concerned that Kellogg's will use it (gluten-free & brown rice) as an excuse to charge more $$ than the regular Rice Krispies. Has anybody heard if they are suppose to be priced the same? I really appreciate that the Chex cereals are "normal" price.

If you read the article carefully, it says they will be located on the shelf next to regular Rice Krispies and cost the same.

If you read the article carefully, it says they will be located on the shelf next to regular Rice Krispies and cost the same.

:ph34r:

:lol:

Well, yes . . . now that you mention it . . . you don't even have to read the article carefully . . . you just have to read it . . . which you may have guessed, I didn't. :P I had read a previous announcement (somewhere?) which didn't include that info. Good to know. (Thanks for the Cliff notes) ;)

:ph34r:

:lol:

Well, yes . . . now that you mention it . . . you don't even have to read the article carefully . . . you just have to read it . . . which you may have guessed, I didn't. :P I had read a previous announcement (somewhere?) which didn't include that info. Good to know. (Thanks for the Cliff notes) ;)

:lol: That made me laugh :)

Kareng, I'm so glad I'm not alone on this! I just wish people would stop looking out for my well-being sometimes lol