jennifeeny

New User From Chester County Pa

Rate this topic

I am new to this site and am looking for anyone interested in the area to share stories with.

I've been having difficulty since Jan. 2011 and was diagnosed in March. I'm looking for people in the area with who I can share stories and become friends to share with for I've been struggling with bloat, itch, depression, saddness, loss of concentration, among frustration and more! Not sure how to search this site well enough to find any events for the Chester County area either but since May is National Celiac Month I was hoping for something cool in the area.

I hope this will help with the itching. My dr recommended Zantac. It is for indigestion but it is also a histamine blocker. It helps me so much with my hives when I eat gluten. Plus it doesn't make me sleepy like most antihistamine medication.

I'm from Chester County! Downingtown, specifically.

As far as events, I know there was a "Celiac Day" food festival type thing a local hospital held last month. I didn't find out about it until it was over (from another Celiac friend) but I can try to figure out which hospital it was--they do it every year.

Gluten Free Philly http://www.(Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned).com/) could be a good resource for you.

I'm also totally willing to share stories...I wonder if there are any more of us here.

EDIT: Okay, so looks like they're spammers based on the automatic removal of the link. Spammers aren't cool. But you can find the info if you use Google.