Rate this topic

I made some vanilla ice cream in my ice cream maker and made a Gluten-Free chocolate cake. I cut the cake into slices and put ice cream and chocolate frosting between the slices. This made excellent ice cream sandwiches. I have also done this with choc. chip cookies and ice cream.

Does anyone have any ice cream recipes for ice cream makers or do anything yummy with ice cream?

I made some vanilla ice cream in my ice cream maker and made a Gluten-Free chocolate cake. I cut the cake into slices and put ice cream and chocolate frosting between the slices. This made excellent ice cream sandwiches. I have also done this with choc. chip cookies and ice cream.

Does anyone have any ice cream recipes for ice cream makers or do anything yummy with ice cream?

sounds yummy!

you can make a gluten-free DF EF Vegan /Vegetarian no added sugar banana type ice-cream

just from frozen bananas.

I kid you not.

http://tinyurl.com/nacc64

I've made this and added some raisins that I had been steeping in rum, just mixed the whole lot in.

It tasted devine

I've also tried it with frozen Kiwis and it makes an interesting Sorbet.

you can make a gluten-free DF EF Vegan /Vegetarian no added sugar banana type ice-cream

just from frozen bananas.

I kid you not.

http://tinyurl.com/nacc64

I've made this and added some raisins that I had been steeping in rum, just mixed the whole lot in.

It tasted devine

I've also tried it with frozen Kiwis and it makes an interesting Sorbet.

I love making homemade ice cream. Buy "The Perfect Scoop" by David Lebovitz. Not everything in there is gluten free since it has recipes for waffle cones and brownie mix-ins, but the vast majority of the recipes are. The recipes are fabulous and he gives a very good explanation for how to do the steps at the beginning. Some of his ice cream flavors are weird (olive oil ice cream for instance), but many are wonderful.

Two cans of condensed milk and 2 liters of red cream soda. Sherbert!

Or

Vanilla Ice Cream Mix according to package directions with a jar of chopped cherries (juice and all) Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream (or pineapple, or bananas, or strawberries, etc)