L Ceezy

Emeril's Gluten-Free List... Amazing!

Rate this topic

I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but his vodka sauce is the best in a jar I've ever had, and made from actual whole food ingredients so I thought I would share again:

http://www.emerilstore.com/kosher_gluten.asp

I'm about to eat his salsa now, that's why I finally just checked. Even though I've been eating his vodka sauce for months now with no problem, because there are no artificial ingredients. But to maybe have a great BBQ sauce and chicken stock and ceasar dressing would be great. Oh and honey mustard! Seems so exciting to have so many possibilities!

Has anyone else had this stuff? :)

His chicken stock and beef stock are gluten-free and really good.

Thanks! I have only ever seen his pasta sauces and his "essence" seasoning in stores. After seeing that list, I'm going to keep an eye out for his ceasar dressing. That's the first bottled gluten-free ceasar I have seen that doesn't have dairy and doesn't have soy.

I recently contacted B&G Foods (the manufacturer for Emeril's Stocks) and thought I'd give an update on threads mentioning them so we can have more recent information available:

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 2:27 AM, "CorporateConsumerAffairs@bgfoods.com" <CorporateConsumerAffairs@bgfoods.com> wrote:

Dear Consumer,

The Emeril's Organic Chicken stock does not contain gluten. 

However, Emeril's Organic Stocks are produced in facilities that contain wheat and gluten ingredients. While every precaution is taken to avoid cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that they do not contain trace amounts of these ingredients from other products that are manufactured within the same manufacturing facility.

Corporate Consumer Affairs 
B&G Foods, Inc.

I'm pretty sure one of his daughters has celiac.

2 of his daughters actually.

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely be looking for those in the store. I might even be able to have them on my strict diet! Maybe the BF will like them too, hmm.

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely be looking for those in the store. I might even be able to have them on my strict diet! Maybe the BF will like them too, hmm.

Just be aware, the info on this thread is several years old and brought current by a poster -  so be sure to check the ingredients as product change over the years.  

Oh! Thanks Karen, I didn't even notice that! I'll definitely check the ingredients if I see the brand in the store.

On May 11, 2011 at 1:27 AM, L Ceezy said:

I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but his vodka sauce is the best in a jar I've ever had, and made from actual whole food ingredients so I thought I would share again:

http://www.emerilstore.com/kosher_gluten.asp

I'm about to eat his salsa now, that's why I finally just checked. Even though I've been eating his vodka sauce for months now with no problem, because there are no artificial ingredients. But to maybe have a great BBQ sauce and chicken stock and ceasar dressing would be great. Oh and honey mustard! Seems so exciting to have so many possibilities!

Has anyone else had this stuff? :)

I got very sick last night after I tried the Emerils Vodka sauce that is NOT guaranteed gluten free. I had it with Great Value Gluten free pasta and homemade meat balls with just hamburger salt and pepper with some fresh oregano.