josh052980

3-Weeks On Gluten Free Diet

Rate this topic

Well, I've been at this for about 3 weeks now, and I've seen a dramatic improvement. I haven't been 100% gluten free... I'm still learning the ropes, so I've made a few mis-steps, but over all, things have changed immensely. For starters, I've had at least 4 days where I've had no symptoms at all.. And the days where I have had symptoms because of unintentional glutening, I'm getting my symptoms under control much much faster.

Thank you to you all on this site, the topics and posts here have been indispensable in getting my symptoms under control. I wish you all the best, and I hope to be as meaningful a contributor here as the rest of you are.

Glad to hear your doing so well. Slip ups are common at first so don't beat yourself up over them, it happens to us all.

Knowing your feeling better is all the thanks 'we' need and glad we were able to help.

I'm hear with you :) Its almost been two weeks for me (however i still have some 'issues') but other than that i feel somewhat better from starting it.