Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Hong Kong Doctor

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey there .... Does anyone know of a specialist in Hong Kong who can test me for celiac disease? I am showing all the symptoms and feeling pretty rough most of the time. Hope someone can help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now