Newtoitall

Banana's N Jello >:o

Rate this topic

I refuse to stop eating jello, It's one of the only delicious things I can eat, well.. for the most part, it does make my stomach feel really strange if I eat to much (I remember when you couldn't eat to much jello :'o)

anyone else have issues with Jello?

I read some posts that mentioned it and msg some about acid or something, just looking for some more comments on that.

BUT my main concern is why I can't tolerate banana's I ate one and it REALLY didn't agree with me, now given I did top that off with a tiny bit of ketchup on the mccains potato patties.. but it was still obvious the banana was an issue as it was much earlier in the day, point of mentioning the mccains thing was because those were the only two things I had yesterday that I wasn't sure about, and today the big bad D.

SO anyone have issues with banana's? I ruled out fructose malabsorbtion because I can eat caramilk eggs.. mostly.

I am still fairly fresh to the healing bit so is that all it is, banana's are to hard to digest or something?

I noticed in your sig that you are also intolerant of soy. Most McCains frys do have soy in them. Another possiblity is you just don't tolerate bananas. Perhaps avoid them for a bit and then try again. If your new to the diet the more whole food you can go with the better. Perhaps slice some fresh potatoes put some fresh herbs on them and toss with a bit of tolerated oil instead of going with the processed frys.

• Upvote 1

When I saw you mention McCain's products I had to reply, my husband works at a local McCain's plant and they have alot of different products made in their plant and some of them have breading. He had told me when I was first diagnosed he would never let me eat McCain's products because of the cross contamination. I just thought this info might help.

BUT my main concern is why I can't tolerate banana's I ate one and it REALLY didn't agree with me, now given I did top that off with a tiny bit of ketchup on the mccains potato patties.. but it was still obvious the banana was an issue as it was much earlier in the day, point of mentioning the mccains thing was because those were the only two things I had yesterday that I wasn't sure about, and today the big bad D.

I'm sick today and I ate McCain potato patties last night as well!! I've been trying to figure out what got me all day and that is the only likely culprit.