sillyactsue

Doctor Near Arlington Texas

Rate this topic

Wow. It's been a long time since I have been here. You all helped so much when I was battling my daughters father in court when he tried to say she had a failure to thrive. Things went well. I am recently remarried and living in Arlington Texas with my little girl. We have been here for over three years now and I have never found a doctor for her. With the gluten free diet she has been healthy except for the times when, as a kid will, she got glutened.

She has become sensitive to more foods though. Originally the "free" diet was gluten, soy, egg and rice. Now she can not have rice or corn either. She looks anemic and is often complaining of a tummy ache. I have been thinking of taking her back to the doctor in Oklahoma that we finally found who understands food sensitivities but They are no longer taking self pay patients. I need to find a doctor, preferably near here, that understands about food sensitivities. Does anyone know of such a creature?

One problem I am running into with doctors as well is the fact that she has never and never will be immunized.

Today I took her to a dentist. She has some cavaties and I want them taken care of. When I left his office I felt like crying. Felt as though I had been verbal beaten up. His idiotic "30 years of experience" put him into the catagory of someone who thinks he knows everything and that I, who have battled this thing for 6 years side by side with my daughter am certified in knowing nothing. I wouldn't use him now if he were the last dentist on earth but I am still stuck with not knowing where to turn.

We seem to have fallen into an every widening crack because we don't have insurance and because I have enough knowledge to seem "dangerous" to the average doctor.

I can't spend a fortune doctor hopping until I find a good fit. I really hope someone can shed some light on us.......down here....... in this crevice..........anybody?!

Well dr. Bruce is a pediatrician in Arlington off Davis and fielder

Dr. Mills is a GI in Bedford off of 121 I have no idea if he treats children

I'm wondering if your child goes to school and how they treat food and allergies? Or is she home schooled?