Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NickMia

Anyone From South Carolina?

We just found out my daughter has dermatomyositis and has celiac. We are devastated but hoping a gluten free diet will help. If anyone has any suggestions, we would appreciate it!

Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We just found out my daughter has dermatomyositis and has celiac. We are devastated but hoping a gluten free diet will help. If anyone has any suggestions, we would appreciate it!

Thanks

Hello and Welcome! We have many members here with diagnosed children. We have lots of members who have diagnoses children. :)

Here is the parents forum, which you might find helpful:

https://www.celiac.com/forums/forum/10-celiac-disease-parents-of-kids-or-babies-with-celiac-disease/

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Thanks

I'm from NC! If you'd like to email me here and tell me where in SC you are, I might be close enough to help you with some locations. Places to eat and or food stores.

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10

Endo biopsy positive 5/10

Gluten free 5/10