Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MyMississippi

Kinnikinic Hot Dog Buns

I am so excited to see that Publix grocery is now stocking many gluten free items. I see they have some Kinninick ( sp ?? ) hot dog buns. I am wanting to try Udi's hot dog buns, but have not seen them yet.

Are the Kinninick hot dog buns good ?

CeeCee

Allergic to: wheat, peanuts and Penicillin

1995 severe anaphylactic reaction to Wheat

Gluten free since Sept. 2006

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently"--- Henry Ford

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I haven't tried that specific item, but the Kinnikinnick products I have tried have been good. If you miss Oreos, try their K-toos.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

My Publix carries more gluten free items than a local health food store----- it is WONDERFUL to be able to walk into a regular grocery store and find all the gluten free items I use. I just recently discovered Udi's bread and I really like it. And Publix has it in the freezer section along with Udi's bagels, and other items.

I am a Happy Camper now ! ! ! ! :lol:

CeeCee

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently"--- Henry Ford

I haven't tried that specific item, but the Kinnikinnick products I have tried have been good. If you miss Oreos, try their K-toos.

Oh yes, yes, I've been missing Oreo's ------Haven't had a cookie of any kind in over 2 years !!

So I will definitly check them out ! :)

CeeCee