oneriver

Gluten Free Cosmetics And Hair Care

Rate this topic

Hello to all, I am very glad to have this resource available and thank all of you esp. the founder for making this available.

I just recently found out that I am gluten intolerant, waiting for further information.

My head has been itching and has little "pimples" on the scalp, it bacame clear to me I needed to check out the hair care products I am using.

Is there a list of gluten-free products or do we call one product at a time ?

Thanks everyone :rolleyes: oneriver

Garnier, the brand I use, Dove, Suave, Giovanni and Shikai are companies that will clearly label gluten ingredients.

Hello to all, I am very glad to have this resource available and thank all of you esp. the founder for making this available.

I just recently found out that I am gluten intolerant, waiting for further information.

My head has been itching and has little "pimples" on the scalp, it bacame clear to me I needed to check out the hair care products I am using.

Is there a list of gluten-free products or do we call one product at a time ?

Thanks everyone :rolleyes: oneriver

I've found it easiest to use the internet. Searching for lists of products - e.g., gluten-free shampoo - sometimes works. What I normally do is a search for a specific brand name plus the term "gluten-free" - for example: Garnier gluten-free - since if the manufacturer doesn't tell you on their web site which of their products are gluten-free (and I try to buy from companies that do this), chances are someone has already asked and posted the answer.

I just use Dove lotion but that isn't really "heavy duty".