Rate this topic

Anyone know if the japanese soda that comes in a glass bottle and has a marble in the top is gluten-free? The only questionable ingredient is artificial flavoring...

I am hoping that my daughter will be able to have it at a bday party at a japanese restaurant. Usually I call and check about artificial flavoring but I am having a hard time since it is a japanese company.

Thanks!

I've never found an artificial flavoring with gluten. I'm not saying it can't ever happen, but I haven't seen it.

richard

you mean Ramune? Nah, i don't think it does, however could you by chance contact the companys stateside representative just to verify?

I contacted Ramune for you and got this quick response--

Patti,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Yes Ramune products are Gluten-Free.

Thank you,

Sangaria USA

Hopefully this is the product in question :)

I contacted Ramune for you and got this quick response--

Patti,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Yes Ramune products are Gluten-Free.

Thank you,

Sangaria USA

Hopefully this is the product in question :)

Yep, thats them :) Thank you for finding that out for me, i had been slightly upset over it :)

Used to have it all the time with no problems at all.

Anyone know if the japanese soda that comes in a glass bottle and has a marble in the top is gluten-free? The only questionable ingredient is artificial flavoring...

I am hoping that my daughter will be able to have it at a bday party at a japanese restaurant. Usually I call and check about artificial flavoring but I am having a hard time since it is a japanese company.

Thanks!