Stemack

Popping In.

Rate this topic

Hi there,

I didn't realize communities like this existed until about 5 minutes ago when I stumbled across the forum, so whomever created this thank you! I think it is going to help me a lot now. I'm a diagnosed Celiac from birth now 22 years (I know its not that long aha) and have been in somewhat denial on and off over the years and have not stuck to my diet due to not having any symptoms at all? This normal, but I've decided it's not worth the risk and am going to try and go straight onto a gluten-free diet starting now.

Looking forward to joining in on the community.

Steven.

Hi there,

I didn't realize communities like this existed until about 5 minutes ago when I stumbled across the forum, so whomever created this thank you! I think it is going to help me a lot now. I'm a diagnosed Celiac from birth now 22 years (I know its not that long aha) and have been in somewhat denial on and off over the years and have not stuck to my diet due to not having any symptoms at all? This normal, but I've decided it's not worth the risk and am going to try and go straight onto a gluten-free diet starting now.

Looking forward to joining in on the community.

Steven.

Welcome to the forums Steven :)

Hi Steven!

B)

I am new here and have not be formally diagnosed yet. I had a Celiac Panel drawn up almost 2 weeks ago and I am STILL waiting on the results! So as you have probably figured out I have not adopted the gluten free diet as of yet. I am still having symptoms that I am convinced are from celiac disease so if I get a negative I will be shocked!!

Anyway......welcome and I agree this is a FANTASTIC place!!! I have learned so much in my short time here!!

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you!!!

:D