Jamianne Verkade

New Jamba Juice Smoothies!

Rate this topic

Jamba Juice has several new fruit and veggie smoothies. It doesn't list them on their Gluten-Free list, so I had to contact them about it. Turns out they are gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan! I couldn't find this info anywhere else, so I just thought I'd share the good news :)

Hello Jamianne,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Jamba Juice! Our new Fruit & Veggie Smoothies are vegan, gluten free, and dairy free. The fact that they do not show up in these categories on our website is an error. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Have a Fantastic Jamba Day!

Sincerely,

Indra

Customer Care

Jamba Juice Company

1-866-4RFRUIT ( 1-866-473-7848 )

customerexperience@jambajuice.com

"Inspiring and Simplifying Healthy Living for over 20 years."

Experience # 504067

Super! You were cool to hunt down the answer specifically....you never know! It's about time that silly old "V8" vegetable juice thing had some excellent competition! Drink my veggies? Absolutely!

Jamba Juice has several new fruit and veggie smoothies. It doesn't list them on their Gluten-Free list, so I had to contact them about it. Turns out they are gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan! I couldn't find this info anywhere else, so I just thought I'd share the good news :)

Hello Jamianne,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Jamba Juice! Our new Fruit & Veggie Smoothies are vegan, gluten free, and dairy free. The fact that they do not show up in these categories on our website is an error. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Have a Fantastic Jamba Day!

Sincerely,

Indra

Customer Care

Jamba Juice Company

1-866-4RFRUIT ( 1-866-473-7848 )

customerexperience@jambajuice.com

"Inspiring and Simplifying Healthy Living for over 20 years."

Experience # 504067

Do you mean that the old ones had gluten before? They had two listed that were AFAIK vegan. No dairy in them. Daughter tried both but the one with bananas made her tongue go numb. She tried it twice. Not sure why it did that. She eats bananas with no problem but she did outgrow an allergy to them.

The one she usually gets in the Peach Perfection. It never made her sick. She never gets the boost.