Rate this topic

Since going gluten-free, I have tried every brand of brown rice pasta I could find. Some were terrible, some were decent...but none were great. Until I found quinoa pasta...this stuff is sooo good. It's just like eating the real stuff - even my gluten eating bf tried it and said it tasted the same as his regular pasta. I actually think it's a bit lighter. Anyway, just wanted to pass on my find. I use the linguine (sp) and the elbow macaroni. The elbow macaroni is perfect for macaroni salad or mac n' cheese (if you can have dairy). Have a happy gluten-free holiday weekend everyone!! :-)

How ironic to read this at this very minute! I just made my first successful mac-n-cheese and am sitting here CHOWING! I have used Quinoa pasta for awhile now and like it very much. I just recently found Daiya cheeses at my health food store also and WOW! Put those with Wild River soy butter and Lactaid milk....NIRVANA!!!!!! I am also very intolerant to products made with rice, so alot of the gluten-free products with rice is also an issue for me. So all of the above have fit the bill for me!

That's all we use! They're FAB!!!!