Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karl Otto

Deactivate My Account Immediately

I feel bad for his 14 year old mentally disabled boy ( if there really is one). This guy couldn't have been taking proper care of him. :(

Just a warning to all you who don't know yet, I do get a bit rabid about people hurting kids.

I couldn't agree more.

You've cat to be kitten me right meow

Wheat Allergy-April 2010

Gluten Intolerant-April 2010

Dairy/casien intolerant-Aug 2012

Lactose intolerant- Aug 2012

Soy Intolerant-November 2012

October 2012- I learned that I am 1/2 Irish with a strong family history of Gluten Intolerance/Celiacs. I will never know If I am Celiac because I will never eat gluten again in order to test postive, it's poison and I do not ever want to feel the way I felt before implementing the gluten free diet EVER again!!!

Join eNewsletter

Do you really think you're going to take away decades of anger at being drafted and sent to Vietnam on an Internet message board?grown son in tears. I think we could have done far, far better.

As far as I can tell, and I may know more than just what he posted here, Karl enlisted in the army voluntarily in 1972 while the Vietnam war was in progress, but never actually served there. He did serve overseas, but not in Vietnam.

Having said that, I think this discussion has run its course.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Join eNewsletter