Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackbird

Lip Balm With Sunscreen?

Hi, I am at the pool a lot throughout the summer and I need a good lip balm with a high SPF. Looking for one that doesn't taste bad, too :) Does anybody have any brands they know are gluten free?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, I am at the pool a lot throughout the summer and I need a good lip balm with a high SPF. Looking for one that doesn't taste bad, too :) Does anybody have any brands they know are gluten free?

Check out Sol et Vita lip balms. Nice texture, moisturizing, spf15 and 4 flavors. www.soletvita.com.

Diagnosed with Celiac after blood test in March 2010.

Soft lips and carmex are gluten free, cheap and you can find them at almost any store. I just got SPF 20 soft lips in cherry flavor at cvs (soft lips says gluten free right on the package). The carmex SPF 15 is on sale 3 for $3 at Walgreens (with in ad coupon).

Blistex is gluten-free. I called the company to ask a couple of months ago.

Blood tested 8-11 positive, Biopsy 9-11 negative (long story, most gastro drs. are morons)

gluten-free 7-11, Dairy Free (mostly) 8-13 - Everything but butter.  Can't live life without butter....

DS - negative blood test, just diagnosed with ADD and other learning disorders, DNA test positive - high risk

Issues related to gluten: depression, low iron, hair loss, positive ana test for lupus, low vitamin D, headache, sinusitis, environmental allergies, brain fog, GI problems, weight gain....the list goes on....