jkmunchkin

Udi's Hot Dog Rolls Rock!

Rate this topic

I think that pretty much sums it up. Ha! These will certainly be a staple in my house.

For those that live in Westchester County (NY) I found them at Decicco's in Ardsley.

thanks for this post. ;) I was wondering if I could enjoy a hot dog on a roll again.

How much do they cost? I think I saw $4.50 a pk. Are there 8 rolls?

How much do they cost? I think I saw $4.50 a pk. Are there 8 rolls?

There are 6 rolls in a pack. I actually was so excited to see them I didn't even look at the price and I bought a bunch of other groceries. Sorry.

Middle daughter actually sent me a PHOTO of her two lunch hotdogs on Udi's buns! She was SO psyched! And they were fresh, not frozen. I was so jealous... nothing like that where I live!!

I bought them while visiting my sister in Austin last week (purchased at the flagship Whole Foods) and I agree they do ROCK! I too was so excited I didn't notice the price on them. My first night back at home my hubby and I had chili cheese dogs. So good! I polished off the remaining two buns for dinner a couple of nights ago and I also took pictures to send my sister. Can't wait to try the hamburger buns.

the hamburger buns are ok but too thick for my liking & way too expensive but what can ya do?

The gluten-free hot dog buns here are $8.49 for 4!!! Cannot recall the brand - I know it was not Udi's. Still sticking to making my own for now but do want to try Udi's, though.

the hamburger buns are ok but too thick for my liking & way too expensive but what can ya do?

Can you slice them into 3 parts and use the middle part for toast? I used to do that when I bought Kinnikinnick English muffins.