Rate this topic

Anyone else here have a favourite car, in particular, anyone a fan of the European Ford Capri (in the States, they were known as Mercury Lincoln Capris)

Here is ours

0908100096.jpg

1004170512.jpg

Delorean!

What I wouldn't do for a delorean... :)

Sorry - cannot take my eyes off the scenery long enough to even notice! It's the car you're talking about, right? :lol:

That was a blast from the past!! laugh.gif

My hubby's brother had one of these when we first started dating!

A boy racer car!! cool.gif

Umm, that MUST be the Scottish Highlands in the top pic btw - stunning wink.gif

Umm, that MUST be the Scottish Highlands in the top pic btw - stunning wink.gif

It's GOT to be. I know there are lots of vistas in Scotland but I think I was right there! Where is this exactly in the highlands?

I can't figure out how to do multi quote so -

There was a delorean at the last car show I was at. It was in immaculate condition and looked stunning.

The first photo is taken looking down towards Loch Maree in the Northwest Holidays. We've covered thousands of miles in the capri touring the highlands and never tire of it. Thoroughly recommend it. We also take the capri to the South of France and have some great photos from there as well.

You'd be surprised how many capris are still out there. The second photo is taken in front of the Just Jane Lancaster Bomber at the museum in East Kirby in England. There was a ford advert featuring a green capri in front of a Lancaster and the owners of the museum have for four years graciously allowed capri owners in one day with their cars (cars normally have to park outside). We were there last month and there were 70 capris there.