tammykinz

Day 4 Gluten Free

Rate this topic

day 4 gluten free. Not easy to find things to eat but managing. I feel a whole lot better since I started. Maybe just a coincidence I don't know, too early to tell but my tummy is not bloated and I have had regular AM bowel movements each day. I usually am crampy, bloated, diarrhea or constipated with spastic colon. I am off work right now do to symptoms I couldn't manage well so I am hoping that this is my answer. I actually measured 1.5 inches smaller in my waist today than 4 days ago.

BUT, I also have to say overall I am also eating healthier and drinking lots of water. so it could just be the healthy eating and the water that is making me feel better. After about a month, I am going to add a whole grain sandwich each day to see how I feel. My celiac tests were negative and I frankly give up on doctors !! I have to do things myself to get anywhere.

Keep it up!! There's lots of stuff out there to eat.

richard

day 4 gluten free. Not easy to find things to eat but managing. I feel a whole lot better since I started. Maybe just a coincidence I don't know, too early to tell but my tummy is not bloated and I have had regular AM bowel movements each day......<snip>......After about a month, I am going to add a whole grain sandwich each day to see how I feel. My celiac tests were negative and I frankly give up on doctors !! I have to do things myself to get anywhere.

Glad you are feeling better! It might be that after a month you feel so much better you couldn't care less about a whole grain sandwich! :lol: Seriously though, I would suggest that if you are going to do eat a sandwich, you plan to eat a couple of them the day before you have a couple days off from work (aka a weekend). If you truly are gluten intolerant or undiagnosed celiac you may have a strong reaction to the reintroduction of gluten.