love2blog

Disneyland - gluten-free Restaurant List As Of April 2011

Rate this topic

We are going to be at Disneyland (Anaheim, CA) this summer, so I emailed their guest relations regarding gluten-free options while at the park and received a great response. Hope it helps fellow gluten-free travelers!

----

4/12/2011

Dear Ann,

Thank you for your e-mail to the DISNEYLAND

;)We were there last summer. When you get there, go into the Town Hall and get the list. It was bigger with more places than that one. You still have to talk to the place you are eating. I went to a Meixcan stand and they said the stuff on the list wasn't quite right. It was a practical and taste matter. They had thier own list for what they had today. They steered me to the right thing.

Just an FYI - We love Disneyland and when we go, we love to eat at the Carnation Cafe on Main Street. They always take great care of us, and the price is right. This was mine and my kids favortie place to eat. For a splurge, we ate at Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast so the kids could see more charactors. They did a great job as we did not eat off the buffet, but they brought us whatever we wanted that was gluten-free. Disney is great! Have Fun!