Kat70R

Honey Mustard/teriyaki

Rate this topic

Hi,

Is Honey Mustard usually a safe option for restaurant salads? Also, does teriyaki always contain wheat??

Was SO excited to see gluten-free buns new at Rubies! Ate a real burger yesterday but woke up with some tummy issues. I simply forgot that teriyaki can contain wheat, perhaps that is why my tummy is upset?

Thanks!

Kat

It was most likely the Teriyaki sauce. It's usually made with soy sauce which is in turn (usually) made with wheat. I would not trust it blindly at any restaurant. The same sadly goes for BBQ sauces which may have soy sauce as an ingredient.

The honey mustard has been fine for me usually. I know Outback honey mustard and ranch are both gluten-free and CF.

So excited to realize the honey mustard dressing at Outback is gluten free. I always read the part where it said the mustard viniagrette was not and thought they were the same thing. I would always double check on dressings though. I know the honey mustard at my favorite local restaurant is not gluten free :(. Luckily they have an amazing housemade maple viniagrette that is.

So excited to realize the honey mustard dressing at Outback is gluten free. I always read the part where it said the mustard viniagrette was not and thought they were the same thing. I would always double check on dressings though. I know the honey mustard at my favorite local restaurant is not gluten free :(. Luckily they have an amazing housemade maple viniagrette that is.

Outback honey mustard is soo good. I can all but drink the stuff! :P