Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

collgwg

What Would One Slice Of Whole Wheat Bread Do To You ?

so far my body has rejected lactose gluten and now soy

i am finding it hard to eat something good with these limited restrictions

Meats and fish, fruits and veggies, rice, etc. The list goes on....

In other words a whole foods diet.

Based on my previous tests, I'm guessing I would vomit:

A while back I decided to have a naughty day and ate half of a Pizza Hut Hawaiin Stuffed Crust pizza. Mmmm... lol It caused me to throw up as well as have excruciating stomach pain - I couldn't stand up straight. Thankfully, I slept and felt better when I awoke. Not too long ago I wanted to see if it was a wheat thing or if I actually have Celiac, since I never had the biopsy. I had a small bowl of Rice Krispie treats and had D for a couple of days but nothing much worse. I think I'm quite lucky on that front.

I have been gluten free for 3 weeks straight, almost 4 now, prior to this the furthest I'd gotten was about 2 weeks, but when I got glutened, it was by of all things, Tylenol. I felt like I had the flu for about 2 days afterward. Aches, nausea, the big "D", headache, the whole shot. I don't think you could pay me enough money to test the waters now that I'm feeling better...

I have been gluten free for 3 weeks straight, almost 4 now, prior to this the furthest I'd gotten was about 2 weeks, but when I got glutened, it was by of all things, Tylenol. I felt like I had the flu for about 2 days afterward. Aches, nausea, the big "D", headache, the whole shot. I don't think you could pay me enough money to test the waters now that I'm feeling better...

I thought Tylenol was gluten free???