color_me_confused

Celiac Fashion Wear

Rate this topic

Haha! I wish I had the guts to wear that shirt! :lol:

That's hilarious! I want one! lol! I'd probably only be brave enough to wear it around the house though. I'd feel like wearing to restaurants without gluten free options though!

Lol.. I looked at all the gluten free stuff and there are some cute ones. One says "gluten is icky". lol.. But one I don't understand -- it says "Celiac is the medical term for starvation." Personally I don't feel like I'm starving on this diet. Unless, do they mean that when you're undiagnosed your body is not absorbing nutrients like it should? Hopefully it's that, but I'm not sure that non-celiacs would understand, since I'm always getting the comment "what can you eat?!" :rolleyes:

Great!! My daughter and I are thinking of getting matching ones - don't know if we'd have the guts to wear them out though!! Also love the aprons and they could be worn in company :lol:

Lol.. I looked at all the gluten free stuff and there are some cute ones. One says "gluten is icky". lol.. But one I don't understand -- it says "Celiac is the medical term for starvation." Personally I don't feel like I'm starving on this diet. Unless, do they mean that when you're undiagnosed your body is not absorbing nutrients like it should? Hopefully it's that, but I'm not sure that non-celiacs would understand, since I'm always getting the comment "what can you eat?!" :rolleyes:

I think the "Starvation" shirt is for the types of Celiacs that were diagnosed in their late teens who are faced with the pressures of suddenyl having to cook "fresh" meals. I was 20 when I was diagnosed and I would have loved that T-shirt :)

Oh man, I think I WOULD wear that! I've got some serious anger about the gluten in the world. Lol.

My gut is killing me today so I bought the F*** Gluten T-Shirt. Not sure if I will wear it in public unless it is under another shirt or I am riding my motorcycle.

• Upvote 1

The person riding a motorcycle in an eff gluten shirt would be awarded infinite coolpoints forever.

• Upvote 1