chrisnchris

Need Help

Rate this topic

I have been gluten free for a little over a year. Recently I have been having more "attacks" then usual and don't know exactly what to do for the pain? I try hot baths, heat, pain killers and nothing helps. I need advice because it is getting embaressing now because it is happening at work, then I have to leave work (making more then one stop on the way home) and then miss a day and don't know what to do ,I am becoming tired and annoyed, I had one doctor try to put me on glutens again just to retest me. I need help!! I am getting angry and mad and I just want to scream , I know thats not the answer. Does anyone out there have any advice.

I have been gluten free for a little over a year. Recently I have been having more "attacks" then usual and don't know exactly what to do for the pain? I try hot baths, heat, pain killers and nothing helps. I need advice because it is getting embaressing now because it is happening at work, then I have to leave work (making more then one stop on the way home) and then miss a day and don't know what to do ,I am becoming tired and annoyed, I had one doctor try to put me on glutens again just to retest me. I need help!! I am getting angry and mad and I just want to scream , I know thats not the answer. Does anyone out there have any advice.

Why on earth would a doctor have you ingest gluten???? :blink: What purpose would that serve? I hope you do not consider this!

What may be provoking your "attacks"? You may need to give us a bit more info. I assume you mean bowel issues and abdominal pain?

Are you being glutened somehow? Are you ill?

What sort of " attacks"? Could it be your gall bladder? Appendix? Ulcer? Menstrual issues if applicable?

Is there anything that changed before the attacks started to happen? A new script med or a refill of a generic? A new supplement, toiletries, has something in your diet changed like going to more restaurants or eating more processed foods? Are you doing home remodeling that includes wall paper application or removal or drywall work? A new hobby that uses glues or pastes? A new significant other who eats gluten?(they need to brush their teeth before any kissing) A job change into someplace that uses flour or other gluten substances?

A new significant other who eats gluten?(they need to brush their teeth before any kissing)

Oh wow! I never thought of that! My husband will definitely be brushing his teeth more often! lol