koreanfan

Amy's Was Okay, Got Diarrhea, Thought Nothing Of It. Then This.

Rate this topic

Amy's was okay and has been a pretty staple frozen food provider for a while for me, for the most part she still is.

Here is a list of products sold by her that have over hundreds consumed and no gluten reaction to date

• Sante Fe Bowl
  • Cheese Enchilada
  • Bistro Burger

And recently, I have had diahrrea not once but 3 times from Gluten Free Non Dairy Mac N Cheese. I thought, hmm it must be an ingredient right?

Well that wasn't even the worst, recently I tried the Gluten Free Non Dairy Burrito's, instantly I became stupid, you know celiac stupid.

Then I came down with flu like symptoms, stomach pains, etc. And that was the only thing I aten in an entire 12 hour period. It was terrible, I felt like I ate literally nothing at all and it was sitting there in my stomach like a rock.

I don't know what is going on with Amy's products but they seriously are inconsistent and need to be re-examined and re-thought as being gluten free.

I also would like to help everybody out by saying I have reacted to Cheeto's, Lay's Salt n Vinegar, and Reeses Pieces.

I stay away from Amy's. I have always had a reaction to anything I eat of hers. :(

• Upvote 1

I agree with txplowgirl. A lot of us have issues with Amy's products. I can't eat anything made my Lays except Stax. I eat Kettle Brand chips and Stax. I have had problems with Hershey's too. These foods are gluten free, I just think that they have cross contamination issues. Some of us are more sensitive than others.

I agree with txplowgirl. A lot of us have issues with Amy's products. I can't eat anything made my Lays except Stax. I eat Kettle Brand chips and Stax. I have had problems with Hershey's too. These foods are gluten free, I just think that they have cross contamination issues. Some of us are more sensitive than others.

You spoke like you where me, I can't eat a single piece of Hershey's and Lay's gives me problems.

Thanks for the heads up about AMys. Ibought their chocoate cake for the first time and got incredibly sick. I couldn't figure out what from, because i am pretty careful.thankfully there ae many other products out there

Did anybody tell Amy about this? I would think she would want to know.