mommyto2kids

Does Anyone Order Direct To Save $ On Things Like Pasta Or Baking Goods?

Rate this topic

What is the site if you do? I've hurd some people are doing this because it is so expensive and please share info.

Thanks.

We buy direct from local farmers and buy in bulk from Azure Standard and Hummingbird through a local buying club. This allows us to get high quality organic foods cheaper.

pasta and bars (mrs may's is my recent kick) via amazon, as well as a few experimental goods like coconut flour (it's going to take me FOREVER to use it all). Pasta is really the only thing that I wince at too much, but I may get more buckwheat through them once I finish what I have.

i've heard their prices on coconut oil are good, though.

Azure Standard is only western US (I called them), FYI

We buy direct from UNFI through a local buying club. I believe you can learn more if you google United Buying Clubs. They are the largest natural foods distributor in the US.

I buy quite of few of our staples from amazon. Their subscribe and save program makes their good prices even better. I buy things like spaghetti pasta, cereals, cake mixes, nut and other snack bars, soup, fruit leather, Boulder Canyon potato chips, Bob's Red Mill flours, etc.

I buy direct from Ener-G for things I like of theirs.