Debbie B in MD

I Think It Is The Orn Chips, Not Standing Up Too Long

Rate this topic

Everytime we have a party I spend a lot of time on my feet preparing. My ankles always hurt for days. I think I may have just fgiured something out. I haven't had much corn, hardly any at all since January. Well, the tostitos are gluten-free so I indulged with my delicious gluten free spinach and artichoke dip on Sunday, and leftovers on Monday and Tuesday. My ankles have been hurting since Sunday. They are not swollen or anythng, but does anyone get joint pain form corn? Like I said, I really haven't had it since my elimination diet in January except a couple of times. I can't remember any distinct reaction then though. What do you think? Thanks.

Everytime we have a party I spend a lot of time on my feet preparing. My ankles always hurt for days. I think I may have just fgiured something out. I haven't had much corn, hardly any at all since January. Well, the tostitos are gluten-free so I indulged with my delicious gluten free spinach and artichoke dip on Sunday, and leftovers on Monday and Tuesday. My ankles have been hurting since Sunday. They are not swollen or anythng, but does anyone get joint pain form corn? Like I said, I really haven't had it since my elimination diet in January except a couple of times. I can't remember any distinct reaction then though. What do you think? Thanks.

Was everything at the party gluten-free? If not, others could have gotten some gluten in your left-overs.

I get joint pain from soy. I can't eat Tostito's brand because they are made with soybean oil. I have tried them a few times since and I will get a little joint pain and fatigue everytime.