Rate this topic

I have recently had a what I call gluten headache for the past week and haven't been able to figure out why. The only thing I can think of is I got my hair colored in the morning and my headache started in the middle of that night. My eyes have also been blurry. To top in off yesterday my right eye went completely blurry to the point that I could only see shapes of people out of it but couldn't make out their face. That lasted two hours but it came back fine. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

While I haven't had the extent of the blurry vision that you appear to have, I've had eyes that seemed dry and blurry so that reading was difficult and painful. It turned out to be a zinc deficiency in my case. However, in your case, I'm a bit worried about the hair coloring. I wonder what's going on...

I have recently had a what I call gluten headache for the past week and haven't been able to figure out why. The only thing I can think of is I got my hair colored in the morning and my headache started in the middle of that night. My eyes have also been blurry. To top in off yesterday my right eye went completely blurry to the point that I could only see shapes of people out of it but couldn't make out their face. That lasted two hours but it came back fine. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Hi!

I have what you experienced with your eyes. It

My daughter has often complained of blurry vision to the point that I had her eyes tested and they were fine. she does suffer migraines but they eyesight didnt develop into migraine, they seem to be separate. Migraine brings on flashy lights and not seeing properly (I get these too).

I used to suffer from migraines terribly before I went gluten free, and my hormones also played a large part. I also got auras, but they were the flashing lights type, and I also saw blank holes in my vision. However, I did have one or two ocular migraines which don't come with migraine pain. Instead, it looked like a thick, wavy, colored light across my vision. They're not supposed to be dangerous and just go away on their own. I'm still not sure what you're suffering from.