over50

Celiac Vitamins

Rate this topic

I have recently seen a web site for celiac vitamins and wondered if anyone else knows about or have used this website?

CeliAct or www.CeliAct.com, these are vitamins specifically designed for celiacs. I would really appreciate knowing if anyone else has encountered this info, which seems legitimate.???

over 50

I have recently seen a web site for celiac vitamins and wondered if anyone else knows about or have used this website?

CeliAct or www.CeliAct.com, these are vitamins specifically designed for celiacs. I would really appreciate knowing if anyone else has encountered this info, which seems legitimate.???

over 50

I personally wouldn't buy anything that doesn't show you a product label or ingredient list.

I personally wouldn't buy anything that doesn't show you a product label or ingredient list.

Well actually they do, which is why I am querying if others have used this product. They do show a label and the contents with Supplement facts, showing an address and web site and phone number, so I think that they are legit.

over 50