Cara in Boston

"all Can Eat" Bakery In Randolph, Ma

Rate this topic

While this was not our first time eating out post-diagnosis, it was our first SUCCESSFUL time eating out.

What a pleasure it was to be able to just sit down and order breakfast without asking tons of questions. My gluten-free son (6 years old) was thrilled to order whatever he wanted (pancakes) and when he found out all the beautiful cookies, pies, and pastries in the cases were all gluten-free he was just beaming. I actually got a little teary-eyed.

The staff was super nice too. It happened to be Father's Day and they asked the kids to come into the kitchen. When they came out, they had a cupcake (gluten-free) decorated for their dad. It was very cute.

Looks like a normal roadside diner / coffee shop but it is a dedicated gluten-free little-piece-of-heaven in Randolph, MA. Well worth the drive from Boston (much shorter than I expected too.)

They also make custom cakes and things too. Had a freezer full of things like lasagna and chicken nuggets for sale too. We will be going back. Just wanted to share in case there were others in the area.

http://www.allcaneatbakery.com/

Cara

Their frozen pizza is pretty decent too as frozen gluten-free pizza goes.

Glutenous minimus up in Belmont is more delicious in terms of bread and sweets but I think they use egg/dairy/nuts freely. Also not quite as far as one might think.