shayre

Reaction To Amys gluten-free Df Sf Mac N Cheese?

Rate this topic

I think that I've been glutened by Amys mac n cheese a couple of times recently. Anyone else?

I think that I've been glutened by Amys mac n cheese a couple of times recently. Anyone else?

what is DF SF? (dairy & soy free?)..

ive been eating her frozen gluten-free rice mac& cheese- and i dont think ive been glutened. ive had some intestinal turmoil- but i also react to dairy & corn

what is DF SF? (dairy & soy free?)..

ive been eating her frozen gluten-free rice mac& cheese- and i dont think ive been glutened. ive had some intestinal turmoil- but i also react to dairy & corn

Yes, dairy and soy free. I also react to corn. And now I find that potatoes make pain come back. We should stay in touch with the same intolerances. I also can't have anything high in fructose or anything that has been fermented. You? Yes, I was doing okay with Amy's mac n cheese...then wham! I purchased some Amy's from 2 places and both the ones from Kroger seemed to bother me, and not the ones from Whole Foods. I was thinking that it was a contaminated batch, because she obviously makes gluten full foods too. I also have a little turmoil, but I usually always put up with some turmoil.

Yes, dairy and soy free. I also react to corn. And now I find that potatoes make pain come back. We should stay in touch with the same intolerances. I also can't have anything high in fructose or anything that has been fermented. You? Yes, I was doing okay with Amy's mac n cheese...then wham! I purchased some Amy's from 2 places and both the ones from Kroger seemed to bother me, and not the ones from Whole Foods. I was thinking that it was a contaminated batch, because she obviously makes gluten full foods too. I also have a little turmoil, but I usually always put up with some turmoil.

oh yes- i react to corn BIG TIME- very much like gluten, just doesnt last for a month. react to dairy sometimes... excess fructose AWFUL... feel better if im completely grain free. i can do small amounts of rice (white is better), quinoa, & certified gluten-free oats... but mostly everything else messes me up.

also cant do legumes & most beans

can definitely do some alcohol but not too much, and also a little too sensitive to sugar/syrups/& vinegar.

oh yes- i react to corn BIG TIME- very much like gluten, just doesnt last for a month. react to dairy sometimes... excess fructose AWFUL... feel better if im completely grain free. i can do small amounts of rice (white is better), quinoa, & certified gluten-free oats... but mostly everything else messes me up.

also cant do legumes & most beans

can definitely do some alcohol but not too much, and also a little too sensitive to sugar/syrups/& vinegar.

That's kind of funny...gluten free oats mess me up for sure. I've just started trying the Ancient Harvest Quinoa hot cereal, and i wasn't feeling well on it. I posted a question about the product in this area, and you should read about the first couple of responses. I am so confused whether or not it is safe for me.