gf5

Homemade Pudding Pops

Rate this topic

Do you remember pudding pops from the 80's? I loved them, so if your like me and looking for a little nostalgia, here are some recipes for some. New and improved of course. Now you can share these little treats with your kids. It makes a great project that's quick and fun. They make all sorts of popsicle molds that you can buy for a few bucks, or you can use paper cups and popsicle sticks. Here are some of my personal favorite flavor combos.

Fudgey Banana Pops

1 small box instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding

• Upvote 2

:) Lawdy, Lawdy Miss Clawdy, those sure sound good. I'll have to make some when I get home.
  • Upvote 1

It's cool (get it?) that you posted this as "adult" popsicles are one of the Summer of 2011 food trends! And why not? They are fun, unique, easy to make in advance...such as coconut pineapple, limone, pomegranate, honeydew cream with toasted pistachios, herb-infused lemonade, blackberry honey...

I think it is sort of a sentimental thing, too. I'm sure many of us can recall having homemade pudding pops and popsicles as kids! They spell fun for kids and adults. :P

• Upvote 1

The lazy way is to take the pre-made Jello pudding cups & stick a stick thru the top foil "lid". Then freeze.

I don't think I have Popsicle molds anymore. May have to get some.

• Upvote 1

yummm---ola!!

I think I have all the ingredients for the fruity cheesecake one--- and that one would probably be perfect for the 4th of July! (and my b-day, which is also next week!)

The lazy way is to take the pre-made Jello pudding cups & stick a stick thru the top foil "lid". Then freeze.

I don't think I have Popsicle molds anymore. May have to get some.

Recently I had to buy more. We are having relatives stay with us for a few days so one evening I am making a really interesting adult popsicle that includes honeydew and coconut milk amongst other things.