shayre

Cascadian Farms Org Fruit Spread?

Rate this topic

Ok, again I'm just trying to figure out if I'm eating something that others react to. Does anyone react to Cascadian Farms org fruit spread? I seem to be okay, but maybe I'm not if others react?

Ok, again I'm just trying to figure out if I'm eating something that others react to. Does anyone react to Cascadian Farms org fruit spread? I seem to be okay, but maybe I'm not if others react?

Don't use what happens with others to gauge your recovery. Fruit spreads rarely contain gluten and I have used that one before with no problems. I am a pretty sensitive Celiac.

People can react to many different things in food and it's not always gluten. Fruit can sometimes cause problems due to the fructose/sugar levels. If you feel fine after eating something, and have checked to make sure it is gluten-free, then I wouldn't worry any more about it.

Hi. Well, I DOOOO take it all with a grain of salt. I have fructose issues myself. I just don't have big gluten reactions a lot of times...unless I know I got really glutened, so I'm left wondering? I get muscle aches and pains and foggy brain, but I am also sorting through RA and possible Lupus issues. It's just hard to sort out. I know that there are people on this site who have very clear indicators of when they get glutened, so I feel that having input would help me to decide if it's safe for me. I have gotten better for sure over time, but I'm definitely not normal yet. It would do me good to find out if something that I'm eating causes cc reactions in other people. I'm only just finding out that I'm very sensitive to cc, and I still am trying to figure out just HOW sensitive I actually am. :)

• Upvote 1

I know this topic is two years old but for anyone googling - I've also had their OG Fruit Spreads without any issue and I am quite sensitive as well.