josh052980

New(Ish) And From Michigan

Rate this topic

It'd be nice to have a few friends around here who know what I'm going through, they seem to be in short supply. I'm from Mid-Michigan, near Flint to be exact. If you're nearby, or even if you're not, and you'd like to trade stories, or just need a friend who's going through this too, I'd love to hear from you.

It'd be nice to have a few friends around here who know what I'm going through, they seem to be in short supply. I'm from Mid-Michigan, near Flint to be exact. If you're nearby, or even if you're not, and you'd like to trade stories, or just need a friend who's going through this too, I'd love to hear from you.

Hello. I just joined this group and I know what you mean. I live in waterford. I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance and it has really turned my world upside down. I am trying to learn as much as I can about being gluten free. There is a class at the whole foods store that I am planning on checking out. I am a 67 year old widow. I would love to meet a few friends who has the same condition. I would love to hear from anyone that lives close to waterford or anyone else.

Hello. I just joined this group and I know what you mean. I live in waterford. I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance and it has really turned my world upside down. I am trying to learn as much as I can about being gluten free. There is a class at the whole foods store that I am planning on checking out. I am a 67 year old widow. I would love to meet a few friends who has the same condition. I would love to hear from anyone that lives close to waterford or anyone else.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime, my contact info is on my profile here, so feel free to use it :)

Talk soon!

Josh