mamabear272

Nw Ohio

Rate this topic

I'm from NW Ohio and would love to start a support group! I think there uses to be one but it doesn't exist any more. Let me know!

I'm from NW Ohio and would love to start a support group! I think there uses to be one but it doesn't exist any more. Let me know!

Where in NW OH are you? I live near East Palestine, OH but on the PA side of the border. :)

I'm in Toledo.

I'm afraid that's a bit far for me to go for a support group. I hope you can find more people closer to you.

I went to a blog called glutenfreesupportoftoledo.com after seeing it in a newspaper article. It gives some info about celiac disease and tells how important a support group is. I left a question asking for more info in the comment section on June 22, 2011 and never got a reply.

I Googled Toledo Celiac Support group just yesterday and found a group posted that meets at the Toledo University Medical Center (formerly called MCO) Center for Creative Education building lower level every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm. I looked again this morning and that didn't appear.

I'm wondering if that is old info, since the newspaper article didn't mention it?

I sent an email to the contact person listed and I'm waiting for a reply. If I hear back, I'll be sure to let you know.

I sent an email to the contact person listed and I'm waiting for a reply. If I hear back, I'll be sure to let you know.

Please do! Thank you!