Rate this topic

I thought maybe pikelets but we have a few already.

Then I thought maybe biscuits but we have short bread and jam drops in the barrell.

Now I'm thinking a slice of some kind but can't think of what to make today.

If you had a nice clean house and the weather was great for cooking what would you make?

I have a lovely pumpkin soup in the slow cooker already (even if it is only just after 8am lol).

Also what are your favourite recipes?

I thought maybe pikelets but we have a few already.

Then I thought maybe biscuits but we have short bread and jam drops in the barrell.

Now I'm thinking a slice of some kind but can't think of what to make today.

If you had a nice clean house and the weather was great for cooking what would you make?

I have a lovely pumpkin soup in the slow cooker already (even if it is only just after 8am lol).

Also what are your favourite recipes?

I just saw this and it's probably too late now, but today for lunch I made some lovely flatbread that would have gone nicely with your pumpkin soup.

Gluten-Free Flatbread

by Emilia on May 11, 2008

I decided to make some flatbread for this months Go Ahead Honey its Gluten Free event hosted by Naomi at Straight Into Bed Cakefree and Dried. The theme is breakfast food this month and since I eat this bread almost every morning I decided to make a post about it.

Psyllium husk is also great for people who are starting out a gluten-free diet since it promotes the healing of the stomach. I eat it mixed with water and also some glutamine if I accidentally happen to eat some gluten and it helps with the pain at least for me.

Gluten free flatbread

- 1 cup (2,4 dl) quinoa flour

-1/2 -1 tsp salt

-1 tbls psyllium husk

-3/4 cup (2 dl) water

Preheat oven to 200 Celsius (400 F).

Mix the salt, psyllium husk and flour together, add the water gradually so that it resembles a thick porridge, wait for a couple of minutes and then spread the batter on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.

Add the water gradually if you want to be on the sure side. It should look somewhat like porridge.

Let it sit for a couple of minutes and then spread it on to a baking tray lined with baking paper. I like to make mine small and round like small pancakes.

Sprinkle some seeds, herbs, salt or olive oil on top if you want to. I sprinkled some poppy seeds this morning.

Bake for approximately 20 minutes, the time depends on the flour you used and also on how thick you have spread it. The thinner it gets, the faster it bakes. When I

Nah not too late thanks it's only 8.46am here still lol still on coffee.

I just saw this and it's probably too late now, but today for lunch I made some lovely flatbread that would have gone nicely with your pumpkin soup.

Gluten-Free Flatbread

by Emilia on May 11, 2008

I decided to make some flatbread for this months Go Ahead Honey its Gluten Free event hosted by Naomi at Straight Into Bed Cakefree and Dried. The theme is breakfast food this month and since I eat this bread almost every morning I decided to make a post about it.

Psyllium husk is also great for people who are starting out a gluten-free diet since it promotes the healing of the stomach. I eat it mixed with water and also some glutamine if I accidentally happen to eat some gluten and it helps with the pain at least for me.

Gluten free flatbread

- 1 cup (2,4 dl) quinoa flour

-1/2 -1 tsp salt

-1 tbls psyllium husk

-3/4 cup (2 dl) water

Preheat oven to 200 Celsius (400 F).

Mix the salt, psyllium husk and flour together, add the water gradually so that it resembles a thick porridge, wait for a couple of minutes and then spread the batter on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.

Add the water gradually if you want to be on the sure side. It should look somewhat like porridge.

Let it sit for a couple of minutes and then spread it on to a baking tray lined with baking paper. I like to make mine small and round like small pancakes.

Sprinkle some seeds, herbs, salt or olive oil on top if you want to. I sprinkled some poppy seeds this morning.

Bake for approximately 20 minutes, the time depends on the flour you used and also on how thick you have spread it. The thinner it gets, the faster it bakes. When I

It was nice :) Thanks!

I put olive oil and mixed herbs on top of it. We still have some left. Also made a T-Rex cake to practise for my LO's birthay next month. That was nice too :)

A friend came over for coffee and cake yesterday afternoon which was nice. I'll pass this recipe onto my brother too. He likes to cook.

It was nice :) Thanks!

I put olive oil and mixed herbs on top of it. We still have some left. Also made a T-Rex cake to practise for my LO's birthay next month. That was nice too :)

A friend came over for coffee and cake yesterday afternoon which was nice. I'll pass this recipe onto my brother too. He likes to cook.

I'm glad they turned out for you. What is a T-Rex cake? Must have missed that one.