cahill

Is Any One Else Having Trouble Viewing The Board With Foxfire

Rate this topic

I normally use Foxfire as my internet server, but the last few days I have not been able to view the board or my messages using Foxfire.

When I use internet explore it works fine

Is any one else having this issue??

I don't usually use FireFox, but I am using it right now and don't seem to have a problem. I most often use Google Chrome, but sometimes use IE. I also have Safari installed, and use it here occasionally. As a moderator, I sometimes need to look into questions about how to use the board under a variety of browsers.

Back on Chrome and all is well.

When I click on "View New Content" I get a blank gray page.

Thanks Peter, I will check the version of foxfire I have installed maybe I need to update it .

I normally use Foxfire as my internet server, but the last few days I have not been able to view the board or my messages using Foxfire.

When I use internet explore it works fine

Is any one else having this issue??

Me too! It happened to me today as well. I could not get the full page to load. I could read in my email when someone posted to a topic--and read that topic-- but I could not view the board or messages. I could get to all the other sections--mall, etc.--but that's it.

I switched to Internet Explorer (hubby's suggestion) and it worked. (obviously, since I am typing this!! :)

Any idea why this is happening all of a sudden?

Did you make sure you were logged in? I've had the empty nw content screen when inadvertently not logged in anymore.

I use Foxfire exclusively and have had no problem, but haven't been on much lately :(

I use Firefox and haven't had any problems.

Thanks Peter, I will check the version of foxfire I have installed maybe I need to update it .

I was just going to ask this question. I get the same. Its so frustrating!

I updated my version of foxfire and I still can not excess the boards or my profile and I still get a blank gray page when I click on 'view new content" when on foxfire. :(

I updated my version of foxfire and I still can not excess the boards or my profile and I still get a blank gray page when I click on 'view new content" when on foxfire. :(

Yes.....Me too! Updated it and it still loads just the top 1/3 of the page for the forum board and my profile---I can go shop the mall and any other section, but cannot access the forum section. Does anyone from admin know why??? :unsure:

I haven't been on in ages because I just get a grey block instead of the forums. I'm really surprised to be on here now! lol

When I use internet explore I have no problems viewing the boards,my profile ect..

I just dont care for using internet explore ( no spell check and I do everything on foxfire)

When I use internet explore I have no problems viewing the boards,my profile ect..

I just dont care for using internet explore ( no spell check and I do everything on foxfire)

Me too! Very frustrating. Hubby tried everything he knows to "fix" it---no luck. arrgh..technology :lol:

I am still having the same problems ,, can someone from technical support comment please :)